Professional Executive Coaching by Lesley Kaye
I’m a professionally qualified executive coach – a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
I’ve coached senior managers to meet challenging business or personal goals – across 26 countries – many in blue-chip companies.
My clients value my ability to balance challenge with support for them. The results can be life-changing.
Your coaching will be focused on helping you achieve your potential. It requires your commitment – and will, over time, enable you to:
- Overcome your blockages to improve your confidence and performance.
- Work stage, by stage, on your development.
- Measure progress against your specific goals.
- Create a sustainable, fulfilling, future.
- Develop your organisation’s performance.
My Coaching Role
My role as your coach will be to:
- Help you think clearly and objectively.
- Question, listen, and help you explore the your best way forward.
- Challenge you to be the best you can be: to make the most of your life and your career.
Areas in which I commonly coach include:
Please read my client testimonials.
My coaching is based on a series of 1-2 hour meetings.
Coaching Retreat in Zkyanthos
I am also running a unique coaching retreat in Zakyanthos (Greece) in September.
Contact me to discuss your future.